Confidence – Calm – Strength
Wellness Workshop: Special Equine Session
Date/time: Saturday, June 25th, 10am-12pm
Minimum to hold the class: 5 participants registered in advance.
Location: Equizen Training, Old Dublin Road, Peterborough NH 03458
Questions: Contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Host/Hostess: Jaime Huber, Equizen Training
Equipment needed: yoga mat or large towel, loose comfortable clothes, water
Description: Learn how to slow your body down, notice how your feeling, choose and execute a plan. Learn exercises to improve your strength, balance and confidence for improvements functional movement.
Participants will get:
- Packet of workshop information
- Participate in a posture, breathing and strength exercise class.
- Take home a routine for your own practice
- Gift to you for attending the workshop
How to Register by mail:
- Complete & mail Workshop Registration form
- send payment by check or credit card information payable to: Carol Leger, 90 Contoocook Lane, Peterborough NH 03458
- Complete online or print and mail Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Sign & mail Release of Liability Waiver/Exercise Guidelines
REGISTER ONLINE HERE FOR THIS WORKSHOP!
|Confidence, Calm, Strength|